1. The contract shall be deemed concluded after the full amount of the rent has been received in the Lessor’s current account.
2. Check-in from 15:00. Registration is done with the keys free system, you will be sent a code by e-mail or sms. During the stay and away from the house, the client is obliged to lock the front door of the main house. The client is responsible for the preservation of the holiday home property (fire, theft) during the rental period.
3. Check-out no later than 11:00.
4. The customer must be at least 21 years old.
5. Stay Zen House minimum house can accommodate max. 4 people (2 wide beds).
6. Pets are allowed for an additional fee of 20 €.
7. Please note that smoking is not allowed indoors or on the terrace, only outdoors. Otherwise, the fine is € 400.
8. Please use things prudently. Close all windows and doors after leaving.
9. The house must be handed over in the same condition as it was at the time of reception, except for the usual cleaning, which is included in the price (change of sheets, dusting, dishwashing).
10. The client is responsible for damaging the property of the recreation center. If the property is destroyed, its cost must be reimbursed. If stains on Stayzenhouse house / sauna furniture and carpets (eg nail polish, red wine stains, etc.) cannot be removed as usual, you will have to pay for a separate cleaning service. If stains cannot be removed, the cost of damaged equipment must be paid for. The cost of the above will be added to the deposit.
11. The reservation is confirmed upon receipt of payment. Payments will be accepted in euros. You can pay with credit cards and bank links, the service is offered by Montonio Finance OÜ.
12. We ask the customer to immediately notify of an accident, fire, etc. by phone +372 53406715 and take immediate measures to eliminate the consequences.
13. Stay Zen House has video surveillance.
14. The installation of tents and the like on the territory is not permitted.
15. We do not take a deposit, but if something happens, the customer is required to pay a deposit of € 400 and this amount will be debited from the customer’s card if there is not enough money on the card.
16. The Client is liable for the breach, unless the breach is due to force majeure. Force majeure includes, in particular, war, strikes, border closures, epidemics and natural or pollution disasters.
1. Stay Zen House cancellation up to 14 days before arrival. The full amount will be refunded by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cancellation 7 days before arrival. 50% of the total amount will be refunded by sending an email to email@example.com
3. In case of less than 7 days notice, the fee is non-refundable.
4. Visit dates can be changed up to 3 days before booking.
5. If the guest cancels their reservation during the stay before the end of the stay, the money will not be refunded.
6. If the guest does not leave before the check-out time, Stay Zen House has the right to charge an extra night.