1. The chief processor of personal data is Sharplife OÜ, registry code 14079206, address Filtri tee 8-46, 10132 Tallinn, Estonia, phone: +372 53406715, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Service Provider may authorize other persons or institutions (hereinafter Authorized Processor) to process the User’s personal data provided that an agreement has been entered into with the Authorized Processor, according to which the Authorized Processor is obliged to keep. The Service Provider shall make the relevant list with the names, addresses and other contact details of all Authorized Processors available to the User upon the User’s request.
At the time of granting this consent, the Authorized Processors are:
3. The Customer acknowledges that when making a reservation in the www.stayzenhouse.com environment, he consents to the Service Provider processing his / her following personal data:
– Client’s first and last name;
– Customer contact information – e-mail and telephone number;
– Date and age of birth of the client;
– Customer’s company name and registry code (if the customer wants an invoice);
– the Customer’s other content that the User publishes through the Service;
– Customer’s IP address;
– Customer payment information;
– User’s history of using the Service;
4. The Service Provider processes the Client’s personal data for the following purposes:
Personal data is used to manage customer bookings. Purchase history data (purchase date, service, quantity, customer data) is used to compile an overview of purchased services and provide services. Personal data such as e-mail, telephone number, customer name are processed to resolve issues related to the provision of services (customer support). The website user’s IP address or other network identifiers are processed to provide the online store as an information society service and to compile online usage statistics. For processing the Company’s customer databases and for the Service Provider’s Service development and marketing activities; To fulfill legal obligations; To develop the Service and deal with problems encountered in the Service and to improve the content of the Service.
5. Legal basis
Personal data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract entered into with the customer. The processing of personal data is carried out in order to fulfill a legal obligation (eg accounting and settlement of consumer disputes).
6. Recipients to whom personal data are transmitted
Personal data is passed on to the website’s customer support to manage purchases and purchase history and to solve customer problems. If the accounting is performed by the service provider, the personal data is transferred to the service provider for performing accounting operations. Personal data may be transferred to information technology service providers if this is necessary to ensure the functionality of the online store or data hosting. The company forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Montonio Finance OÜ.
7. The service provider processes the Client’s personal data only with the Client’s consent. The customer has the right to withdraw the consent by notifying the customer support by e-mail (email@example.com).
In the case of disputes related to payments and consumer disputes, personal data will be kept until the claim is fulfilled or the limitation period expires. Personal data required for accounting purposes shall be kept for seven years.
To delete personal information, contact customer support via email. A request for erasure shall be answered no later than within one month and the period for erasure of data shall be specified.
10. Settlement of Disputes
A request for the transfer of personal data submitted by e-mail will be answered within a month at the latest. Customer support identifies and notifies you of the personal data that is to be transferred. Disputes related to the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support (+372) 53406715 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com).
11. The customer has all the rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Act in relation to personal data concerning him or her.
12. The Customer has the right to receive information about the personal data concerning him / her from the Service Provider and to demand the correction of incorrect personal data and termination of the processing of personal data from the Service Provider at any time and to prohibit the transfer of data to third parties.
13. The customer has the right to transfer data, which means that he or she has the right to request and receive from the data controller all personal data concerning him or her which the person has transmitted to the data processor. However, it must not infringe on the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
14. The customer has the right arising from law to demand compensation for damage caused by unlawful processing of personal data.
15. The Customer also has the right to turn to the Service Provider and the Data Protection Inspectorate in all matters concerning his or her personal data.
16. In order to ensure high security in the processing of personal data, the Client undertakes to submit all requests concerning his / her personal data electronically signed via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Security and access to data
Personal data is stored on the servers of Elkdata OÜ (web hosting) located in the territory of a Member State of the European Union or countries that have joined the European Economic Area. The company’s employees have access to personal data, who can access personal data in order to resolve technical issues related to the use of the website and to provide customer support services. The company shall implement appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access and disclosure.
18. The Service Provider keeps the Customer’s data private and does not sell, share or otherwise transfer them to third parties, except to the authorized Processor or in cases prescribed by law.
19. The Service Provider may use the Customer’s non-personalized data in marketing activities and the User consents to this, among other things the Customer gives his / her consent to receive messages with marketing content from the Service Provider.
20. Sharplife OÜ monitors the Client’s usage habits using cookies and may make personal offers or advertisements according to the habits. You can disable the storage of cookies by making appropriate changes to your browser settings. At the same time, cookies are essential to ensure the operation of the system and therefore it is not possible to use the services of www.stayzenhouse.com without cookies.
21. Sharplife OÜ may use the Services of third parties such as Google or Facebook to monitor the Client’s usage habits.
22. The conditions are in line with the EU Data Protection Regulation, which can be found at the following website: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=EN.